Welkam to Imbu Rano Lodge – Solomons Rainforest at its Best
The amazing biodiverstity surrounding Imbu Rano Lodge guarrantees a unique and tranquil experience. Located inland, overlooking the valleys leading to Mt Rano’s crater on Kolombangara Island, the lodge provides birdwatchers and nature enthusiasts alike, easy access to upland forests and its amazing flaura and fauna including frogs, crickets, cicarddas, and song birds including endemic species such as the Golden Whistler and the Kolombangara White Eye.
Service and Facilities
Imbu Rano Lodge provides a comfortable base for individuals or educational groups alike.
- Shared Kitchen ans Bathroom Facilities
- First Aid Kit
- Non-Smoking twin rooms with linen supplied
- Self Serve Laundry
- Bushwalking/ Hiking and Camping Trips to mountain peak
- Educational Experiences
- Observe unique Fauna and Flora
- Arrival/ departure transfers $200 per trip
- Daily Housekeeping
- Orientation – Cultural and Environmental
- Security Guard (24 hrs)
- Shuttle Service (i.e. to/from Ringgi Cove – extra charge)